I’m still writing about happiness over at Get Organized Wizard. There I focus on strategies and programs that help people overcome procrastination and take action for a happier and more organized life.
How To Be Happy – Articles
Check out the Happiness Category for posts like these:
- How To Feel Happier Now? Face It!
According to a recent Scientific American article, a number of studies suggest our feelings are strengthened, perhaps even stimulated, by the faces we make.
- Why Self-Improvement is Like Slaying Vampires
A reader raised the issue of our tendency to backslide when we try to make a fresh start, and wondered what we could do about it. Here are some brief thoughts.
- Organize Your Evening Ritual: 10 Things To Do At Night For A Good Morning
The way you bid the world adieu each night affects the way the world greets you the next day. Here are 10 things to do before bed to make the morning a good one.
- 5 People Who Aren’t Responsible For Your Happiness
There are some people to whom you really shouldn’t delegate responsibility for your happiness. Don’t worry – there are only five.
- Get Organized Mission #7: Be Happy!
This week’s mission is all about being happy. We’re going to spend some time noticing the things we enjoy and then (here’s the shocking part) doing them!
- 11 Great Reasons To Be Happy
We can all feel good about choosing to be happier. Here are 11 of the advantages that go along with happiness – and 11 great reasons to be happy!
- How to be Happier: A Scientifically Proven Strategy that Costs Nada
Just reflect regularly on your good stuff, and you’ll be on the path to a happier life. Here are some ways you can organize yourself to get more grateful.
Stay In Touch
If you like the stuff at Get Organized Wizard, please stay in touch by:
- Subscribing to the monthly Get Organized Tips newsletter
- Getting blog updates by RSS
- Getting blog updates by email
- Following me on Twitter
- Becoming a fan of my page on Facebook
- Connecting on Linked In
Thanks for checking it out!